I'M BACKKKKKKK!!!
Yeah..
I'm finally back in Sandakan...
I was at the airport with YJ, Jonathan and also Eric before entering the plane...
YJ and Jonathan left earlier than me..
So after they went into the waiting hall, I had to wait there like a mad person roaming around..
Wakakaka...
It was such a long and boring journey...
I wanted to sleep, but I can't..
I don't know why...
Actually, I don't know what I need to post..
Because nothing really happened...
Coming back to Sandakan was nice...
But it's damn boring...
All my friends are having either SPM or STPM...
Those in college haven't had their break yet..
Looks like INTI's holidays are different from other colleges..
Which makes it suck a lot...
Wakakakaka..
Actually, life in Nilai is not that bad...
It's pretty laid back...
The only thing bad about the place is that it's damn far from KL town...
It takes abour 45 minutes just to get to the town centre...
If you go by KTM, then it will be over an hour, depending on how many people uses the service...
So basically, Nilai is a boring town and it's not recommended for those who wants to go there for some serious fun..
I'm gonna be staying in Sandakan for two whole months...
If any of you guys in Sandakan wanna find me out, give me a call...
I'm sure I'm gonna rot here for 2 months...

Sunday, November 09, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.