Final Exam
The exam is finally done...
Damn sleepy in the exam hall...
Coz I only slept for about 4 hours....
Lucky still can answer that paper...
So relaxed now...
Hehehe....
The rest of the gang are gonna have their final paper soon...
I'm feeling kinda bored because I'm the only one who has finished the exam....
So they still gotta hit the books but I don't...
Ysterday we went to Ah Chong for lunch...
Then after that, we went back to campus to play pool....
Been so long since I entered that place...
All because of damn exams...
My game seems to be improving a lot....
I was sharing the table with YJ and I seem to have won quite a number of games...
I also played basketball yesterday...
I seriously need to bring my basketball shoes here....
Playing yesterday caused my feet to have a blister...
Damn painful when walking now...
For dinner, we went to Wong Kok...
Nice food yo~
After that, we went to play pool again...
This time, we made it a little challenging...
We play 5 games... When you win 3 games, you're considered the winner... Loser pays for that game....
I played Pradeep last night...
Hahaha...
I won the 1st 2 games and he won the next 2 games....
Now comes the final game...
Damn tight competition...
But finally, I WON...
Hahahaha...
I asked Pradeep how much did he pay...
He told me almost RM9...
WOW...
The 5 games lasted almost an hour....
Luckily I wasn't the one paying...
Hahaha...
After that, we went back and played TD...
We got a lot of TD maps... But all also damn boring...
So in the end, we ended up watching our own movies...
Yesterday was such a nice day...
Wakakakaa...

-END OF STORY-

Saturday, November 01, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall