Week 7
Week 7 has ended..
Been quite a nice week...
Finally finished all assignments and project...
Finished CS133 test also...
Such a big relieve for me...
This week we went to visit Fuji Xerox Malaysia company at PJ...
Nice place...
Pictures can be seen on my Friendster photo album
That day Miss Lisa also came that day...
We went out for dinner...
Syok leeehhhh...
Wakakakaka....
Next week still have presentation and also CS122 test...
Been missing out on a lot of the series lately...
Really busy...
Missed out on a lot of DotA games as well...
But then, I have been playing a lot of pool...
Just last night we went to play snooker....
FUN FUN FUN...
One thing is NOT FUN AT ALL...
WIKIPEDIA BANNED AS REFERENCE BY COVENTRY UNIVERSITY...
So from now on... cannot use Wikipedia anymore...
SHIT SHIT SHIT...
Weather has been quite wet lately...
Been raining every evening...
It just rained just now...
Kinda heavy...
Gonna go to eat steamboat at S2 tonight..
YAY!!
This week is FABULOUS!!!

Saturday, October 18, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall