Week 3
Time seems to be passing by very fast...
It's already the end of week 3...
Another 5-6 weeks and I'll be back in Sandakan...
It's starting to get busy...
Assignments, projects, presentations...
All coming at once...
Stress level mounting up really high...
I just handed CS122 assignment yesterday...
Now I have to complete CS133 lab assignment by Monday....
Then have to do documentation for CS122 group project...
Stress... Stress.... Stress....
What to do...
Short semester is like that...
I just hope that I pass both subjects..
I don't wanna repeat anymore....
Very stress...
Sigh....
The week after week 4 is holiday....
Still no plans till now....
I dunno about my friends here...
The genting trip is being left aside for now...
I hope that there will be something interesting to do during the week long break...
Maybve try to find some of my high school friends and hang out together...
It's been quite a long time since I last saw them...
LOL...
Been downloading a lot of movies...
Especially the cantonese series...
You guys ever heard of Moonlight Resonance??
Hahaha...
I've downloaded till episode 37.. I think...
Hahaha...
I support college's DC++ software....
Gotta stop here...
Need to continue with my lab assignment...
Chiaozzz...

Saturday, September 20, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter