Countdown..
I'll be leaving for KL in another 3 days..
Then I'll be in a totally new environment...
Damn...
I keep thinking of all the memories I had when I was still in KK...
All the fun times with the gang...
All the fun and laughter...
I will never forget it man...
I wanna thank you guys for giving me such a fun and enjoyable moment...
I'll never forget you guys...
I keep thinking of how my life will be when I'm in KL..
Good or bad...
I don't know...
Just hope for the best lorr...
Today started to pack some of my stuffs liao..
Bring some of my computing notes to KL...
In case I forgotten what I had learn in KK...
Anyways, gonna pack again soon...

Sunday, August 24, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter