Wheeeeee
I'm finally FREEEEE!!!!!
Exam's finally over...
Damn...
I really wish we had more time to do...
2 hours to complete 5 questions was simply not enough...
Today, spent the whole day playing games...
Hahahaha...
Not entire la actually..
I spent few hours completing all the crappy forms....
And now, I'm no longer an INTI SABAH student....
So does that mean I'm not a student anymore??
Hahahaha..
Anyways, I'm going back to my hometown tomorrow...
I'm sure to miss this place..
My friends, lecturers, everything...
There are lots of memories although I've been here for a little bit over a year...
I'm gonna miss going to the cyber at night with the group to play dota..
I 'm gonna miss John's gayness.. Hahaha..
It brought laughter to all of us..
I'm sure gonna miss the dota and CS sessions at the computer lab...
OOOOPS.. Hahahaha...
We weren't allowed to play games in the lab.. But we managed to install games into the computers anyways...
So many memories... I'm sure gonna remember it for the rest of my life...

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall