Finally.. IM BACK!!
Yeah... I'm finally back to KK...
Nothing much happened actually..
Coz I didn't really went out...
I guess I was kinda busy with my stuffs..
But it was a happy moment for me...
I got to see my dear lehh...
Really really happy.. ^^
But she's like kinda shy or something...
I don't know...
Anyways, my class today has been canceled again...
My partner in crime couldn't attend class today..
He say he has something to do warrr...
Dunno him laa..
He even said he may continue his degree program after a year or so...
I was like WTH!!!!!
It's his decision la..
I can't force him to go also...
So now I'm so damn freaking bored...
No one to accompany me play XDO...
Haih...
No new movies to watch also..
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH...
Frustration..!!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall