INTI Night..
Fab night.. Whooo.. I had fun.. Although it was quite boring at first, but it ended up pretty well later... We had performances by our own students and also from Sabah Institute of Art(SIA). They rocked the stage.. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to take pics of them.. I didn't really took much pictures either... So I'm hoping to get pics frm Ms Lisa, my IT lecurer ^^.. Hehehe... My phone is in a "sot sot" condition bahh.. Besides, it's not really clear also.. So no use taking pics with my phone laa... And I'm too poor to get myself a digital camera.. Anyways, I was hoping to get the Samsung digital camera from the lucky draw, which was the grand prize.. But instead I won a RM50 gift voucher to Wagamama Japanese Restaurant at Asia City... Better than nothing la right?? Lazy to upload pics here laaa... Go to my Friendster! profile to view the pics laaa... Hahaha....

Sunday, July 06, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter