Counting Down
My finals is around the corner already...
And I still haven't hit the books yet...
*Nothing to hit laa.. Maths wat...*
Hahahaha....
I'm damn poor in maths...
I need to get my sorry ass to do more maths exercises or else I'm gonna fail and repeat again, which i don't want it to happen...
Been filling up the inter-campus transfer forms, this-and-that-oh-so-shit forms that the college needs before i stop my days as an INTI SABAH student...
It's confirmed that i will enroll in INTI INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE...
Stupid INTI SABAH don't open my degree class here...
*sigh*
If not, got more chance to meet up with my babe...
LOL!!!
Although exam's so damn near, I am still playing games...
At this moment, I just finished a dota game on Garena..
Damn noob la me...
Haven't been playing for so damn long...
Don't know how to farm items already...
SHIT...
Need to train back...
It's 1.35pm now...
I need to hit the sack...
Have to wake my babe up for school tomorrow...
Hahahaha...

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall