Finals
Damn... Finals coming soon.. And I still have test tomorrow.. Shit... Everything's coming down to this... FINAL EXAM.. Why must we have finals?? Who created exams anyways?? I wanna know so that I can whoop that person's ass.. Damn annoying laa..

Enough about the finals..

I'm gonna transfer soon.. And they never even briefed us on what to do... It's almost the end of the semester now.. What the hell is the marketing department doing? The briefing was held earlier than this semester.. Everything is so unprepared... I can't book my air ticket to KL yet.. Haven't filled in the termination form and so much more... Hostel termination, library termination.. this, that, etc etc etc... ANNOYING LA all those paperwork.. Screw paperwork..

Another two weeks here in KK before leaving for KL... Whooo~ New environment.. New people... New lecturers, Same college name, INTI.. Hahaha... Damn freakin nervous laaa.. Haih...

Prepare for my test tomorrow lorr.. Lazy to update liao.. Don't know what to say.. LOL!!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall