All is a lie
A lot have been going through my mind...
I'm not the cheerful person I used to be...
I can't seem to trust anyone....
I become suspicious....
Even the person I love...
I JUST CAN'T TRUST ANYONE...
I only trust my family....
I feel that everything is a lie...
I feel so stressed..
I feel so damn hurt right now...

I know that certain someone will not read my blog...
In fact, no one reads my blog...
I am not afraid to say what I had said before...
THAT CERTAIN SOMEONE WILL NOT READ MY BLOG..
Told that person that I have this blog.. But that person is not interested in reading blogs...

I feel so damn stressed..
I'm trying to calm myself down right now....
The only song that can calm me down right now is Simple Plan's Don't Wanna Think About You..
I can't let you bring me down...
I don't wana run away from my problems...
I wanna face it...
I don't wanna linger around anymore....
The more I think about it, the more hurt I feel..
It feels like a knife just cut through my heart...


FROM NOW ON, I ONLY TRUST MYSELF AND MY FAMILY.. I DON'T TRUST OTHER PEOPLE...

Sunday, August 17, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter