Frustration
Lee Chong Wei lost to Lin Dan last night...
The way I see it, he threw the match away...
That was a really pathetic match to see....
Chong Wei hit the net so many times, I bet he never his it so many times in his life...
It's so obvious....
During the Thomas Cup tournament in Indonesia earlier this year, Chong Wei faced Lin Dan at the finals and they had a hard competition that had viewers at the edge of their seats...
Now Chong Wei gace away the match in straight sets to Lin Dan...
Come on laa....
Is it worth to throw away an olympic gold medal for cash???
If I were you, I'd take the olympic gold medal...
Not everyone can get the gold medal ok..??
Not everyone can even participate in the olympics...
Just the experience is very valuable...
You don't show sportsmanship in that game because you threw the game away...
I HATE YOU!!!

Monday, August 18, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter