Yo yo yo
This is my 2nd day in KL and only I can online...
I'm staying at Equatorial Hotel...
I don't even know where it's located...
But this is a damn nice hotel...
Only thing bad is they don't give free internet access laa...
NO fun at all de....
Other hotels give free internet access...
Anyways, I just came down from Nilai for my enrollment...
The campus is so damn far from all places...
It's like staying in the kampung or something...
It's a nice place but it's shitty...
I prefer INTI KK's hostel more...
I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss INTI KK...
My pals, lecturers...
All of them...
Anyways, I'll try to make the most here...
I guess I won't be going down to KL after I'm settled up there....
It's so damn far...
Almost the same time from KLIA to KL town.... Maybe a few minutes faster laa...
That Nilai township is kinda dead too...
Dunno laa..
Dunno how to survive...

Thursday, August 28, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall