Week 2
This is the end of Week 2..
Another 2 weeks and there will be a week break for short semester students...
Although its only week2, but the stress level is mounting up very high...
1st week of class already give assignment to do...
Then this week give the group project...
Think we all bionic robots ahh??
I'm human laaa...
Multi tasking also need time de ahhh...
The 1st assignment also not yet complete, give group project...
MCB...
This is one of the reasons why I didn't wanna come to KL....
Coz this sem is short sem...
Time is damn limited...
The subjects are long semester subjects...
Long semester subjects on a short semester...
Quite unfair laaa..
Damn...
I hate it here...
Everything is a rush...
Rush rush rush....
Come on laa...
I need time to calm down also...
This weekend will be very lonely...
Coz my friends all not staying in hostel...
I think only me alone here...
Haih...

Friday, September 12, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter