Week 6 Post Number 2
Yesterday night was quite fun...
After posting my previous post, Jon, Eric and me went to Bistro to yumcha..
That time was around 11pm...
after spending about an hour there, we decided to go and play pool...
There is so many places to play pool here...
We even have one at INTI...
By the time we reach the shop it was about midnight...
Played till about 2am...
So syok...
Went back home and still watch movie till about 3am...
Then I went to sleep...
This morning woke up at about 10am...
Waited for about 2hours for the guys to wake up and get ready...
Then we went to the shop outside for brunch...
About 1pm then we went down to IKEA...
My 1st time there...
That place is so damn big...
So many nice stuff...
But my purpose of going there is only to buy mirror to hang on my wall...
So after walking the entire 1st floor, we went down...
Jon bought a lot of stuff...
He also bought a mirror...
He also bought a lamp and some other stuff...
I think he spent about RM300+ today..
Rich guy....
We left IKEA about 5pm...
Reaching at Nilai about 7pm...
Went to Bistro for dinner...
Then went to play pool again...
This time not that long...
Just for about an hour...
Then we went to Seven Eleven to buy Slurpee...
Then we went back home...
Took my bath..
And Asked Jon to help me to hang the mirror...
So now here I am blogging while my Windows Media Player is turned on...
Still in mixed emotions mode...
I won't forgive those who have hurt my heart..
Call me a beast or anything...
Cross me one more time and you will regret it your entire life...

Saturday, October 11, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall