Week 4
A lot have been going on this week...
Too many in fact...
My life is like a roller coaster this week...
Well, not exactly...
More downs than ups....
Been too busy lately....
Emotionally unstable as well...
Maybe from my face, you see that I'm quite carefree...
But no one knows what's going on in my mind....
No one knows what my heart is thinking...
I feel this world is full of people who are prejudice towards me...
Week 4.... Definitely not a good week for me..
I don't wanna say much anymore...
All this sad stuff is making my feelings more numb...
I wanna cry... But I can't...
I wanna laugh.. But I can't..
I can smile... But it seems very fake...
If my really really good friends can see what I'm writing right now, I'm sure they will know what is happening in my life right now...
Life must go on...
But it won't be as easy as before..
I don't really know whether this is life...
My life before was full of fun and happiness..
But now, it's dull and sad...
What is going on??
I know that I made mistakes before...
But this is really not the time to really put me down like this...
I even feel my friends here.... Are not my friends...
I feel like they're trying to push me away..
I think I need to be with my old friends way back in high school...
I really feel happy with them..
As for now, my feelings are really numb...
I can say that I completely lost my feelings...
What has cut my heart will never heal...
The cut will remain open forever...

Friday, September 26, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.