Week 6
Damn...
This is not a good week also...
A lot of things to do...
Busy...
But I feel kinda lazy..
Still in the holiday mood I think..
Another 2 weeks got formal presentation...
Then tests...
Then finals....
OMG...
So many things to do, but so little time...
I think I'm gonna go crazy...
I need a break...
Haih....
Tomorrow, I think the guys are going down to IKEA...
Gonna follow them down and let myself relax down a bit...
It ain't a good week..
Totally not a good one...
I still can't let go of what had happened...
It happened to drastic...
I'm in WTF mode now...
DAMN DAMN DAMN...
How can this shit happen to me at this damn stupid critical moment?
I don't know the answer....
STUPID SHIT....

Friday, October 10, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall