Week 5
This week isn't that spectacular...
I've been rotting here throughout my holidays...
Last week, Eric, Jonathan, Yih Jian and I went down to KL...
Wasn't really in the mood but I followed...
We went to park the car at Lowyat Plaza..
Then we walked over to Times Square...
We walked, walked, walked...
Then my eyes caught this pair of DC shoes..

Nice.. Ain't it??

So I bought it...

Then we walked around again....

The guys were shopping at ROMP.. AGAIN...

They spent few hundred bucks in that shop alone..

Quite nice also la their clothes...

So then we walked back to Lowyat Plaza..

We bought our printers that we been thinking off for so long...

Easier for us to print out assignments and also class notes...

No need to waste money to print at the shop anymore...

The printer

This week....

Nothing actually happened...

It's a sad week though...

I prefer not to talk about it anymore....

I sure hope next week will be much better....


Friday, October 03, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.