Week 8
This week is pretty relaxing...
Except for the test and also the presentation...
But overall, it's been good..
The guys been playing pool almost every night..
I'm pretty sure they are damn rich...
I haven't been playing for about a week already...
So last night, I decided to play...
Damn...
My standard has dropped...
How can this happen....
I missed easy shots...
I missed a lot of long ranged shots too..
Need more training perhaps?
Haih...
Today, there's no more classes for all short semester students..
Hehehe...
That's why I conferenced with the gang on Skype till almost 3am..
They were playing Need For Speed Most Wanted...


Countdown to FINALS: 8 DAYS
Countdown till I get back to Sandakan: 13 days

Finals is next friday...
1 paper is all it takes to determine that I pass or fail that subject...
For the other subject, I think it all depends on the project presentation..
Damn scary just thinking about it...

Friday, October 24, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall