Exam Week
This is exam week..
Damn scary time laa..
Still feel like I'm enjoying myself instead of working my ass off for exams...
I am taking up 2 subjects this semester and only one subject for the finals...
Been playing basketball, DotA and a lot more these past few days...
I don't know what I'm thinking right now...
I need to put my head into my notes now...
11 chapters is nothing to play about...

I hate this subject:
Introduction to Computers and Networks

SHIT....
I hate this subject because this subject is supposed to be taught in long semester...
How can one teach 11 chapters in 7 weeks?
It's totally insane...
Stress laaaa...
Lucky she gave quite easy questions during the test..
Or else I'm going to kill the lecturer...
Next semester, I'll be taking up a double module subject, JAVA...
Sure die again...
I even forgot how to write my C++ codings already...
Hehehehe...
Damn lame la me...
Hahaha..

I don't know what I'm talking about already...
Gotta cool down myself now...
Just came back from playing basketball....
Gonna take my bath soon...
Chiaozzz.....

Monday, October 27, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall