No title...
It's been a few weeks since I came back to my hometown...
There's nothing much I did...
Haven't been going out often too..
Coz I dunno where to go...
Rex called on Monday saying that they were going to play futsal in the morning...
So I said.. OK, I'll join...
Kinda fun to play because I haven't been playing futsal for quite a long time..
We played at the newly opened futsal arena...
The place is kinda nice...
And it's kinda cheap too...
RM30 for an hour...
We played from 11am till 12pm...
My legs were sore...
Then yesterday.... I could hardly walk...
Due to not warming up before playing futsal...
I pulled a muscle or something.. I don't know..
I was limping the whole day..
But all was good...
The family went to Sabah Hotel for their dim sum buffet...
So many choices...
I don't know where to start eating...
There is so many food...
But this comes with a quite expensive price...
The buffet is RM38.00++
So that means it costs about RM43.70 per person....
But if you can really eat, then I don't think that it's expensive for you...

p/s:
I saw Encore is having a promotion.
RM25 nett per person...
I don't remember clearly what they offered...
I only remembered 3hours of the room....
There are more...
But I just can't remember...
All you K-Box lovers out there..
Don't miss it..

Thursday, November 27, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter