My last post in KK before leaving for Sandakan...
As you can see the topic above, I'm gonna be back in Sandakan soon. Next weekend I hope. My finals end on Saturday. So I hope to be back on Sunday. It's been more than a month since I was last back in Sandakan. But that was a very short trip. I don't even have any time to go out and meet with friends.

This time, I'll be back for also a short period of time. But it's much longer than the previous one. Next week is already my final examination for the first semester. OMG. I feel damn nervous now. Been spending time at the school library to study for all the 6 subjects but I don't know why those information can't be absorbed into my puny brain.

Maybe it's because there's too much information. But, I have to do it. I have no choice. I have to stuff all of it into my brain. I feel so much pressure already. Sometimes, I can't even sleep at night.

To tell you all the truth, I didn't even feel this much pressure when I was taking my SPM examinations. This is much more stressful than high school examinations. Sometimes I wonder whether I have taken the right course. But what the heck. I already chose this course and there's no turning back.

During the past week, I have been spending a lot of time in the school library studing for the coming examinations. The forst day is already a LAN subject. Moral Studies. This is the most hated subject. Maybe because it's a compulsary subject, maybe also because it is a boring subject. I thought that if we got credit for moral in SPM, we do not have to take this subject i college.

Well, too late to fret about this minor issues. Exam's starting at 8am on Monday. Gonna die hard trying. Too late for regrets. I hate Moral Education. I hate all the subjectstaught in college. Fark all of those subjects. It's giving me a hell of a headache now.

Friday, August 10, 2007 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.