My 2nd weekend in KK!
Damn.. It's already the 2nd week. How times flies. Without knowing it, the semester has ended. I just messaged Ms Roselyn, our INTI's head of OAR. I asked her whether there is a holiday for JUne 1st. When she replied that there is no holiday, I was kinda pissed. Come on you freakin admins. Just another day and weekend comes. Just declare it a college holiday la! You guys don't consider students who want to go back to their hometown.

Applying a holiday is so freaking 'mah fan'. You have to fill in a form. Check your timetable for lecturers who will be lecturing that day. Ask them to sign hat damn piece of paper and then I don't know what else. How can the college be so unconsiderate.??

Saturday, May 19, 2007 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox