Manchester United lost!!!!
OMGGGGGGGGG.. Manchester United lost to AC Milan. 5-3 on aggregate. How can this happen? I was hoping for this match to draw. I was hoping for an all-English final in Athens. 3 English teams in the Champions League semi-finals. 2 out. The sole Italian club survivor is in the finals. This is completely unfair. English teams are much stronger than Italian teams. How in the blue hell did AC Milan score so much goal? Referee problem? I didn't get to watch as I was fast asleep on my bed. Catch replays tonight.

Back to me. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon to KK. Continue studies mah. Gonna miss Sandakan. A lot of happy memories. Em seh deg zao oh. Dim yong hou? Life must go on right? Just cam back frm Quartet Music Centre. Said my goodbyes to the teachers there. All those teachers know me well. I've been following them since Technics era. That's like over 10 years ago.

Pals, goodbye. All go different ways. When we meet in the future, dun LC pretend not to know oh. Memories with you all is the best I've ever had. I'll cherish it forever

Thursday, May 03, 2007 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox