First College Post
Yo yo yo yo yo.. My first blog since I left Sandakan for college. Currently at the library waiting for classes to start at 11am. Don't think that this is fun. There must be a certain catch in order for classes to start so early. My classes will end at 5pm today. How'd ya like that now.

I've been goin for classes for 3 days now. Not including today lar, since I haven't been into the lecture hall yet. Sigh. Even with 6 subjects, I feel like a tonne of burden on my shoulders. Don't think that I'm crazy since I'm only taking up 6 subjects while in secondary school I'm took 11 subjects. Don't forget that subjects in college and in secondary school are totally different. F*** the education world.

Now is about 10.10am. Am still waiting for classes to commence. I'll try to do more updates this weekend. So chiaoz for now..

*Signing OFF*

Thursday, May 10, 2007 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox