3rd weekend
My 3rd weekend in KK ended up to be my birthday. Kekeke!!! Thanks to those who wished me in friendster also by SMS. Appreciate it very much. I'll never forget you guys.



Well, today I went to Centre Point to buy my gifts... Eerrmm.. Got me a surfing shorts and also a shirt from Calander. I'm used to buying things there. Then later leh, went to watch Spiderman 3. Totally cool movie. Anyone who haven't watched it must go and watch. It's really cool.



Then tonight, my uncle says that he's bringing us to eat steam boat. You might ask where. Hahaha!!! Will be going to Kampung Nelayan. At least I won't have to eat malay food. I'm sick with it already. Everyday also eat malay food. You all know lah... Putatan is malay people area. So majority of shops are malay shops la.

Tomorrow will go back to hostel lurrr.. Then monday have 6 hours of lecture. Damn pain in the ass la!!! Very tiring ar!!!!

Saturday, May 26, 2007 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox