My last day in Sandakan
Yup. Today is my last day in Sandakan. Gonna be back in KK tomorrow. Gonna miss my friends. They sure have spent a lot of time with me. Don't worry guys. You are always remembered.

Today was quite boring lar... Went to Rex's house and hung out there.. Lepak-lah. Nothing to do what! At about 12.30pm, Chiew sms-ed me to go for lunch. So Rex and I went off to Chiew's house to pick him up. Then we went for lunch at Sky Fast Food. Nice place with nice food.

After lunch, we went to play POOL. Oh yeah. That sport is one of my latest obsessions. I don't know why. But I really like that sport. You need complete concentration and also precision to put in the balls. Haha. I really like it. It's FUN.

But all fun things must come to an end, I gotta send those dudes home because my dad needs to use the car to fetch my mum. So sorry guys. I wish we could play longer. So then I sent the dudes home and immediately went back home. That's today. I really didn't do much today. I miss the gang. Hope one day we can have a full gang reunion. That will be fun!!

Thursday, August 30, 2007 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.