Weekend!!
Weekend is here..
But I'm stuck in my room doing my assignments...
It's near to finals already..
But there are still assignments to do...
I can definitely say, throughout my 5 semesters in INTI, this is the busiest semester so far...
Usually assignments and presentation will be around week 12..
But now, everything is postponed till week 14...
Too many things to do.. But so little time..

Surprisingly, Eric followed the gang to lunch yesterday..
It was my first time sitting in his car since that incident happened in Putrajaya...

Now only I know..
Malaysian Police are irresponsible..
If you want to impound's people's car, then you have to make sure people's car is safe and sound..
Not letting people come and steal from the car...
Eric's amplifier in the car was stolen from the impound...
Who dares to go into the impound, which is guarded by their own people?
They are cheap that they even steal the window wiper..
Come on...
You guys make a lot from your salary..
Don't tell me you can't even afford to get a brand new window wiper..??

Eric reported that his amp was stolen from his car...
But they just said they don't know..
Is this the kind of service that the citizens of Malaysia get after paying tax to the government??
If that is, then I am very very not happy with the service lorrr...

Malaysian government should keep an eye on the police force...
They are the one's supposed to keep the country safe from harm...
But instead, they are the one causing crime...
I don't want to point fingers to anyone...
But if they do not change their ways, then the good name of the police force will be down...

There are words being spread about these incidents..
I guess after this, the police force's name will go down deeper and deeper...

Sunday, March 21, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.