Updates~
This week was not that hectic...
Well, apart from the tests and constant procrastination on assignments, it was a free week...
I just had my database test on Thursday..
There were 3 questions and we were supposed to choose 2 questions...
Was kinda pissed off because there were very few theory questions in the questions...
I spent hours studying on the theory part...

For the test, 1 question on SQL queries, 1 question on normalization and the last question on EER diagram...
I did not really need to study on the SQL because the lecturer did not go that far...
Just SELECT queries..
For normalization, I just need to study on the methods on how to do it...
For EER diagram, well, I just got to draw and insert the correct cardinality constraints and also arrange it into a proper design...

See...
It was a waste of time studying all the theory parts..
Where I can use it to do some parts of my assignments...
There are still group projects and individual assignments to do...

Anyways...
This weekend will be a bore...
I gotta start continuing on my business assignment...
There is also the database group project to be done...

Actually, I don't know what to blog about...
My life story day-by-day is updated on Twitter...
Its a very nice tool to just let out any of your frustrations...
Well, that's basically what I'm using it for...
Hahaha...
Anyhow, if you wanna follow me on Twitter, you can do so by CLICKING HERE!!!

Friday, March 12, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.