CNY!!
Sorry for wishing everyone Happy Chinese New Year so late..
The fact is, this CNY is very boring to me..
There is no excitement...
I feel lonely and down too...
Due to my recent breakup...
And also I was sick when I was back in SDK..

Now that I'm back in Nilai, I hope things will be able to go my way...
I want time to pass by so fast that I can go back to SDK again...
I miss SDK..
The food, the people, everything...
How I wish that I don't have exams this semester...
So I can go back faster... T.T

Monday, February 22, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.