To my special someone...
This post is to my special someone...
I want to spill this out for a long time...
It's been keeping inside of me since the day we last met....

You may wonder why I have been so moody, emo, bad tempered, etc lately...
I kept saying nothing...
But actually, there is a lot that is going on in my mind...
And it's all about you...
The fact that you will be leaving me, is still unacceptable to me...
I can't accept it...

Every night in my sleep, tears roll down my cheeks...
You will never know how much I miss you...
As I'm typing this, tears continue to roll..

Bad thoughts about our relationship keep going through my mind...
I was wrong to let my thoughts control my emotion, but I just can't help it...
One of my friends told me the worse case senario that could happen while abroad...
I knew that was coming, yet i try to control what I said...
The moment I heard about that, I feel that as though a knife is being stabbed into my heart...
Can you imagine how hurt I would feel if that had happened..??

I can tell you now that I'm afraid of losing you...
I love you very much...
But since that day, I think it will change what we had for good...
I know that I have made you angry...
I want to apologize to you...
Although it may be too late already...

I do not ask you to get back into our relationship..
I only want you to know what I'm feeling...
And also to let you know that...
I love you dear...
I have never meant to offend you in anyway...
Sorry once again to all the things I have done to make you unhappy...
And I hope that you can find a better person to take care of you...

Even though my heart will be broken into shattered pieces,
Maybe.... Just maybe....
Saying goodbye is the best thing...

Monday, January 18, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.