Holiday time...
Holiday has started about 2 weeks ago...
I went to Ipoh last week....
And I just came back from Melaka trip with my friends...
It's been just a few days in Melaka...
Damn tired....
Throughout the entire Melaka trip, I only managed to sleep for about 6-7 hours...
That's like only 3 hours of sleep each night during the trip...

It's been an enjoyable trip to Melaka with so many friends...
There's so many first-times in this trip....
Most enjoyable first time is clubbing...
Hehehe...
You got it right...
My first time clubbing ...
And it's at one of the best clubs in Melaka...

Nothing much to say now...
Will update when I got something to spill out... ^^

Chiaozzz...

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall