Week 7 + My thoughts
Week 7 is pretty OK...
Nothing much happened...
It's been quite boring...
Assignments is killing me...
No time to relax...
Sigh...

Anyways,
I've been thinking a lot...
Brandon's been betrayed by his best friends in school...
This brought up a lot to my mind...
WHO ARE MY REAL FRIENDS?
There are a lot of people who are in my MSN list...
But are those my real friends?
I don't know...
There are those whom I'm close with before...
But so far apart now...

I'm thinking of switching to a new MSN account...
Where I'll add up people who are my REAL friends...
I also thought of clearing up my MSN list instead of creating a new one...
I just can't make up my mind..
My decision will be made at the end during the semester break..

So, if you think you are a real friend...
Send me a message or two...
Prove yourself...
But I think no one will read this post....
So screw this...

I'll just probably create a new MSN account and add people whom I normally chat with ONLY...
I'll post my new MSN account here..
You may add, but I'll consider whether to add you or not...
Don't blame me for not adding you COZ u never/seldom chat with me...
There's a lot of people that I try to chat in MSN...
But A LOT do not reply me..
Some are even LCLY when I meet them...
SO guess what...
I don't give a shit anymore...
Do whatever you want...
I don't care anymore...

Friday, June 19, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox