Week 3
Week 3 ended just a few hours ago...
A lot of stuffs happening around this semester..
Assignments and group projects are starting to be given out...

A lot has been happening around the gang as well...
It's hard and complicated to explain...
But tonight, only me and Jonathan is around the hostel...
The 2 of us was so damn bored....
We played badminton from 6-8pm..
The we had dinner around 9pm...
Sat at the shop until almost 10.30pm...
Went to the pool centre at INTI until almost midnight...

We were really really bored la..
And pretty lonely as well...
All the problems happening around the gang is seperating us..
This is certainly not good...
From a small and simple problem, turns out into a damn big and now unsolvable problem...
Why must this happen...
The problem could be settled easily...
But now, there's no way it could be solved...
One of us turned NUTS because of this problem..
And now, it's afecting all of us...

Please...
Solve this problem once and for all..
For everyone's peace of mind...
I don't want the gang to break up...
Please appreciate the friendship we had before all these crap happened..
I want it to be the way it should be...
This problem is already affecting me and also another one of our friend in the gang..
I'm not going to mention names...
So PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Resolve this problem and put it in the past...
I want it to be like before...
Where everyone is happy and none of these crap ever happened...

Saturday, May 23, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.