New semester
I arrived in Nilai on Sunday...
Today, the gang and I went to enrol...
Thank God that I passed all my subjects last sem...
I was so damn worried that I failed the subjects..
All that's left now is to wait for the official results to be released on the 22nd of this month..

After we enrolled, we went to cafeteria to have our brunch...
Hahaha...
Coz we didn't eat our breakfast and immediately went to enrol...
Then we headed down to KL....
It's kinda like our tradition here...
We will enrol on the first day of class and head down to KL...
The previous semester, we headed to Sunway...
I thought that we would head there too, but going to Times and Lowyat was good enough...

This semester, I'm taking 4 subjects with a total of 13 credit hours...
Much more relaxing than last semester where I took 17 credit hours...
3 of the subjects are 100% coursework based...
So I need to put a lot of effort to this 3 subjects...
The only final exam I have this semester is JAVA...
Damn...
This is one subject that I still cannot manage...
The bloody lecturer says that JAVA is easy...
Well, easy my foot...
JAVA is HARD.... EXTREMELY HARD...
A lot of us cannot manage this subject....
Anyways, I just hope to pass it...
No high hopes for that subject...

It's almost 1am now...
Gotta go people...
I will update soon...

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.