ASTRO
If anyone from ASTRO is looking at this post, I will feel so damn freaking happy...
Astro's services have gone from bad to worse..
Not only that they do not have nice shows, but no reruns on some shows that I want to watch...
And I'll bet a lot will want reruns of that show too...

Tuesday nights at 10 is the time where I get to watch WWE Raw...
And I don't get to watch it in college coz we don't have Astro there...
So I'm back in my hometown this week, hoping to watch this show before leaving on Sunday...
FUCK Astro showed some freaking lame tennis game which lasted for more than 2 hours, I think..
The game was going on for around 1 hour and 40 minutes before I got so fucking pissed off...
And I blame Astro for that...
The only time I get to watch WWE, something else has to come up...
This time, it's a fucking lame tennis game...
Other tennis games are fine by me...
But the game that was played tonight was utterly lame...
No excuse about that....

I checked the Astro book to see if there is any reruns for WWE Raw...
Well, there isn't...
So fucking pissed off weiii...
I wanna go and bomb the place lorr...
They knew that they were going to do a live telecast of the game....
Can't they do it on another channel??
Is it that hard to do it on another channel??
Do you know how many people reduced their sleeping hours just to see WWE Raw???
And it's a delayed telecast... NOT LIVE....
We all knew the results by then....
But we wanted to see the show...

I'm rating Astro very very badly....
So freaking disappointed with Astro...
ASTRO... YOU SUCK...

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.