Holiday time...
I'm in SDK for almost a week now...
I'm kinda having fun... I think...
I'm feeling kinda sick though...
I don't know why...
Seems to me like everytime I'm back, I'm sure to get sick...
Maybe I'm not used to the weather here...
It's so damn freaking hot...
Actually, I'm feeling OK the past few days..
After I played basketball under the hot 4.30pm sun, I suddenly felt not right...

Now, I'm feeling kinda better...
Oh yeah...
I got my new phone...
Nokia 5800 Xpress Music...
Fully touch screen...
Except for the receive and end call and also the menu button...
I didn't take any pics of the new phone...
Hahaha...
Feeling lazy.... ^^

Monday, April 27, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.