Week 13...
Week 13 has just ended...
It was quite a free week...
But there are still assignments to be done...
I also had presentations this week...

I had my website project presentation last week before the gang and I head down to Sunway to lepak at the mall..
Then this week I had my Information Systems presentation...
I had lots of mistakes with quite a few of the diagrams that I have made...
I don't know what my marks would look like...

I had a lab test for JAVA!
The worst lab test I had this semester...
Damn freaking hard weiii...
I'm so not going to take advanced programming in my year 2 degree...
I'm now also rushing my JAVA assignment which is due next week...
I also had my math test today...
Thank God that the lecturer helped us by setting easy test questions...
If not, this semester os going to be hell for me...

Exam's in 2 weeks time...
I haven't even started revising...
I need to complete my assignments before I can study..
Or else I can't concentrate...

I saw my exam timetable a couple of weeks back...
Damn pissed off with it...
I wanna go back to Sandakan fast...
But the bloody exams centre made our exams to go on until 21st of april...
I hate them so much for it...
My exam starts off on april 14 with my HCI paper...
Then I have 6 days break until 20th of april for my 2nd paper which is Information Systems..
My last paper is maths which is on 21st april...

I went online to check whether there were any changes to my flight back on 22nd april..
My flight was rescheduled...
Damn AirAsia...
They rescheduled my flight 3 hours later, which is from 2pm to 5.05pm...
Damn pissed off weiiii...
If I knew they were gonna reschedule, I'd book my flight on 21st april...
Then no need to spend an extra boring day here,,,,
Damn AirAsia...

Haih....
So many problems these days...
Problems, problems, problems...
Please go away....

Saturday, April 04, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.