Week 11 complete...
It was a busy week...
But the coming week will be even more busier...
But I'm sick of staying in the hostel all the time...
I wanna go out and relax...
But the gang doesn't wanna go out...
So what to do...
Have to stay back lorrr..

The weather now is really really hot...
My fan is turned on at 5 and I still feel damn hot...
I thought the weather will be fine since it rained damn heavily last night...
Unfortunately, it's been damn hot..
I'm bored..
I'm hot...
Damn...
Things surely could get worse...
Frustration....

Saturday, March 21, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.