CNY!
I'm back in my hometown for CNY since last thursday...
Nothing really happened...
Same old story...
CNY is really dull this year...
I feel that it's really quiet...
Unlike last year, CNY was in full blast...
I had lots of fun last year...
Gambling wasn't fun too...
Been losing a lot this year....
So much for a HAPPY CNY!
It'll be SAD CNY!
I wonder why it's been so dull this year..
Even some of my friends say the same thing..
What is happening to CNY this year?
What went wrong?
Anyways, I'll be flying back to Nilai on Tuesday..
Got another day to spend in Sandakan before my next holiday in April...
That holiday is only a week...
I hate the January intake...
Because the semester break is less than 2 weeks like the normal long semester...
I just hope that September intake comes fast...
I want my 2month long holiday...
I want holidays....
Although CNY is boring this year, but I had fun hanging around with my friends...
And I don't wanna go back to Nilai...
It's too boring there...

Monday, February 02, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.