Looking back 2008
The year will be coming to an end in about 14 days from today...
I have been looking back at my past posts...
Have also been recalling back memories that has happened throughout the year...
It's been a long and winding journey for this year...
There are happy times... And there are sad times..
I'll keep in mind those happy times...
I'm gonna wipe all those bad times away...

For my studies, it's been quite good...
I can pace myself in class...
I'm not that good in starting revisions early...
I'm more to a last minute person...
But I will try to change...
It will be better for me...

For relationship, it's been happy and also sad...
I thought I finally found a girl that I love and she loves me as well...
But everything turned out to the opposite...
She ended our relationship after four and a half months...
I put my whole heart into that relationship...
And this is what she gives me in return..
This is such a sad case...

This experience thought me one thing...
You can't trust everyone except for family and maybe some of your close friends...
People that you know are the ones trying to backstab you...
We're living in a dangerous world...
So we can't trust anybody anymore...

The happy moments throughout the year will surely be time spent with family and also friends...
All the times I came back to Sandakan, the guys will surely spend a lot of time with me...
Thank you... I don't wanna mention names.. You know who you are..

Looking forward for another new year 2009...
Hoping that 2o09 will be even better than 2008...

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall