What in the world... =_=
I have been wondering why is there people that do not reply sms or calls?
Is it hard to reply an sms or to call back a person?
It really pisses me off when people do not reply my sms-es..
I don't care if the sms is replied late..
I can understand..
But totally not replying is damn bullshit..
If I call a person and that person shuts me off..
I get pissed off as well...
You can at least reply with a short sms saying that you're busy or something..
I don't believe that one person can be working non-stop until there's no time to call or reply an sms..
It's totally ridiculous..
I ain't pointing at anyone...
You know who you are...
I hate these kinda people...
It makes me SICK!
I believe that there is an explanation behind everything..
People who don't reply my sms-es and also answer my calls...
They will never get another sms from me...
They will never get another call from me...

Thursday, December 04, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter