Week 9
Finally... A little bit of breathing space....
It has been a very very very hectic week...
I had to rush two assignments and also a project storyboard....
Luckily I completed it with a little time to spare...
I wonder why is there not enough time to do assignments...
Right now, I still have maths assignment and 2 group projects...
DAMN!!!!!!!!

Last night was damn fun...
The gang and I went out for dinner at around 9pm...
Then went back to do some revision...
At about midnight, started playing cards until almost 3am at the common room...
Suddenly, Eric suggested to go for a drink at Al-Salam...
Everyone was OK OK OK...
So we cleared up and went back to our rooms to keep our stuffs..
Then Jon suggested that we go to McD instead of Al-Salam...
So we went to McD around 3.30am..

When we reached there, we were kinda surprised that there were a lot of people there....
Since the upper part of the shop was closed, we had to sit downstairs...
We sat there talking nonsense until 5.30am...
Then we went back to the hostel...

It was a damn fun day....
Wish that we could do it again someday...

Saturday, March 07, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.