End of Sem 2 week 7
This is the 7th week of this semester... Another 7 more weeks to go... It's gonna be a gruelling 7 weeks... Assignments are piling up... I have 2 individual assignments and 2 group projects on hand... Time ain't on my side... I'm officially stressed out... What the hell should I do??

We ain't going out this week.. So that should buy me some time to settle one individual assignment... And I think I'm almost done with it too.. So all's left is my HCI storyboard... OMG... I hate this subject.. I hate to draw too... Drawing is one of my most hate activities to do... But now, I'm forced to do it anyways... Or else, I'm gonna fail... Coz it's 20% of my total coursework marks...

I'm still waiting for the dudes to prepare to go to lunch and it's 1.05pm... At least it was when I'm typing it... I'm freaking stressed out... I think I don't get enough sleep as well... I want semester break to come fast... It's not long... But at least I don't have to stress about this crap anymore...

I NEED MORE TIME... 24 HOURS A DAY IS SIMPLY NOT ENOUGH....

Saturday, February 21, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall