Crazy night
It has been a crazy night...
We went out for dinner at about 7pm...
After finished eating, the shop turned on the All England badminton finals...
So we watched Lee Choong Wei lost to Lin Dan AGAIN!!!!!
Damn frustrating man...
Most of his points are from Lin Dan's mistakes...
He also couldn't save most of Lin Dan's jump shots...
Damn fast lorrr..
Anyways, by the time we left, it was already almost 10.30pm...


Headed back to hostel....
Did our own work until 12am....
Eric suggested we all head for McD...
so we left....
We bought regular sized drinks...
Luckily that there was free refills...
We refilled our cups till we left...
We brought our notes to read...
But I think most of the time, we talked and played...
Hahahah...
Play more than study...
We stayed there until 7am...
The sun was starting to rise...
Headed back to hostel...
Cleaned up and headed for the bed...
I woke up at about 11.30am...
Seems like I'm the earliest among my friends to wake up...
They are still sleeping...
Maybe because the weather is so damn nice to sleep...

Gonna have classes again tomorrow...
The next 2 weeks will be like HELL for me... =_="

Monday, March 09, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.