Week 12 end...
Week 12 has ended...
But I'm still busy with tests, assignment and also presentation..
But on Saturday, the gang planned to go out...
So we went to Sunway Pyramid...


Harvey Norman has a Panasonic fair...
So we went over to have a look...
Managed to glimpse through some of the models that were there...
Damn sexy weiii...
I managed to take some of the model's pictures...



This model is damn sexy weiii...



This is the best pic I have of the model...




Anyways...
I went into Harvey Norman and I bought my set of speakers...
FINALLY...
I have waited long time to buy a set of speakers...
Now I can join in the blasting competition we have in the hostel..
Hhahaha...
Kidding...
I bought a Altec Lansing FX4121..
Quite cheap though...
I compared the price to the computer shops at Digital Centre...
Harvey Norman's price is still the cheapest...
I wonder why my friends say their speakers lose to mine....
They have much more powerful sound cards than me...
I wonder why....
Hmmmmmm...


The woofer...



The satellites... Was watching EU at that time...


The controlling satellite...

It's almost 2am now...
I gotta go to sleep...
Hahaha...

Sunday, March 29, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.