Exam day 1 eve...
I'm gonna have my exam tommorow...
It's raining heavily now...
I'm feeling damn freaking sleepy...
Due to the coldness...
Hehehe...

Anyways, this is the perfect time to BLAST music in my room...
Heavy rain + music blast = PERFECT...
I don't need to get shoot by the guard on duty...
The rain's getting harder by the minute..
This will be the perfect time to test my almost 1 month old Altec Lansing VS4121... ^^

I'm blasting Whatever You Like by TI..
My woofer damn CUN la..
Even my chair is vibrating...
Damn...
Best bass ever man...

Been studying the whole day...
So, I just decided to crap around in here...
Gonna continue my studies after dinner tonight.....


Countdown:
14.04.2009 - New Technologies and HCI paper
20.04.2009 - Information Systems Development paper
21.04.2009 - Mathematics for Computing paper


I got 9 freaking days before I reach Sandakan...

Monday, April 13, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall