SESB
SESB,
You guys have been playing around with us for a very very long time...
But today, I have reached my limit...
How many blackouts do you want to give us in a day??
As far as I have noticed, blackouts often happen at where I live...
Other places don't seem to have the same problem..

Tonight, we experienced almost 3 hours of darkness due to your so-called "load shedding"..
Then after the power was back on for about 2 hours, we experienced another small blackout...
This made me pissed off...
I'm already not feeling well due to the crazy weather that we have here..
And now, I have to face the heat due to power distruption...
This is insane...

This is the exam season...
I'll bet we all don't mind if power distruption happened during the day...
Coz it's bright and we can see clearly...
But at night, we need brightness to study...
Or do you want us to spoil our eyesight??

Please...
If you guys want to have a blackout in residential areas,
PLEASE DO IT DURING THE DAY...
NOT DURING THE NIGHT....
Please be considerate...

Monday, April 27, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.