Week 1 2nd outing...
Just came back from Sunway...
This outing will be remembered by me for the rest of my life...
Why..??
I'll tell you why...

I JUST HAD MY 1ST EXPERIENCE IN ICE SKATING....

Yeah...
You got that right...
1st time experience...
Paid almost RM30 to torture my feet to play that game...
I still don't quite get the hang of that game...
Still don't quite know how to balance myself on the ice...
My feet is totally sore from ice skating..
Too many people skated just now that the ice melted damn fast...
Not syok anymore if the ice melted fast...
Coz it would be hard for us to skate...
Too slippery...

After that, we headed to the cinema to watch Paul Blart: Mall Cop...
It was kinda funny....
Hahaha...
After finished the movie, we were on our way to find a place to eat...
But everyone seems to be undecided...
From Shogun to ZianMai to everywhere...
Then we ended up in Sushi King...
The place was full and the service was terrible...
It wasn't like this the last time we went there...

Anyways, we went back to the hostel area after finishing our dinner at Sushi King...
My legs are still sore...
And it hurts also....
But nice experience....
Dead tired now...
Gonna sleep soon...
Chiaozz...

Saturday, May 09, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall