Week 1
Finished my class for the 1st week at 12pm just now....
My 2pm class has been cancelled...
Woo~hoo...
Total freedom...
Hahaha..
Pity those who have to go to class in the hot sunny afternoon..
I'm currently blogging from the computer lab in college..
Hahaha...
Actually, I'm waiting for my friend to finish his class....
So in the mean time, I'm here blogging...
Hahaha...

Classes this week was totally boring..
I think I almost fell asleep in most of the classes..
But I try to keep myself awake...
Not so much in the mood for studying this week...
This week is for enjoying ourselves..
Hahaha...
This means that I'll start working my ass off next week, which is week 2..

4 subjects....
3 100% coursework based...
1 final exam...
AND I HATE JAVA..
But I still got to pass that damn paper...

Friday, May 08, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall